805750-05 Dynamics 365 Plan 1 (CRM) Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service, Power BI, PowerApps, Flow Bootcamp
Note: New Replacement Course # 805760 CRM Bundle no longer includes the PowerBi course in the bundle, it's now a 4 day bundle. The PowerBI class is still available on new dates.
The Dynamics 365 (CRM) Power Bi, PowerApps and Flow (course 816704) class is now scheduled on a different week from the new bundle package. So you can still purchase all 5 of the classes offered below from our public schedule; they are just separated out now.
Look for dates under these two course numbers: 805760 and 816704.
This 5 day course bundle is still available for purchase as a Private Group training class.
This five-day training course provides you with the skills to deploy, manage the Sales and Customer Service modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365 online. This course focuses on a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online deployment and requirements to successfully migrate from CRM and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online. This course also covers migration / upgrading from earlier versions.
This five-day training course provides you with the skills to manage the Dynamics 365 Plan 1
This course also covers CRM 2016 and earlier versions of Dynamics CRM.
This course covers the Modules Apps included in Plan 1:
- Dynamics 365 (CRM 2016) Sales & Sales App (course 816705) *Part of new Course Bundle #805760
- Dynamics 365 (CRM 2016) Customer Service (course 81057) *Part of new Course Bundle #805760
- Dynamics 365 (CRM) Field Service (course 81065) *Part of new Course Bundle #805760
- Dynamics 365 (CRM) Project Service Automation (course 816702) *Part of new Course Bundle #805760
- Dynamics 365 (CRM) Power Bi, PowerApps and Flow (course 816704)
The Dynamics 365 (CRM) Sales and Sales App Course Outline:
First we work with Dynamics 365 Sales and Sales App to establish a Sales Process with Lead Qualification, Account Creation, Contact Management, Opportunity, to Product, Quote, Order and Invoice. Often Dynamics 365 is connected to an accounting system and we'll look at some of the choices for connection to financial systems.
- Module 01: Dynamics 365 CRM Overview
- Module 02: Navigating Dynamics 365 Sales
- Module 03: Working with CRM for Sales Management
- Module 04: Customer Service after the Sale
- Module 05: Setting up Sale Management for your organization
- Module 06: The Sales Components
- Module 07: Starting with Lead Management
- Module 08: Working with Opportunities
- Module 09: Sales Administration
- Module 10: Product Catalog
- Module 11: Sales Records
- Module 12: Metrics and Goals
- Module 13: Conduct to Sales Analysis
- Module 14: Gamification (Lecture)
- Module 15: Salesforce Automation
- Module 16: How CRM and ERP work together for Operations
Course and Dynamics 365 for Sale Exam Review
Dynamics 365 (CRM 2016) Customer Service (course 81057)
You will learn the Customer Service module of Dynamics 365. Track cases through the creation of a case for a customer and activities (email, phone, task) to work to resolution of the case. Then use business processes management to make certain all the necessary steps are being followed and cases are resolved in a timely manner.
The Dynamics 365 (CRM) Customer Service Course (81057) Outline:
- Module 01: Introduction to Service Module
- Module 02: Case Management
- Module 03: Service Level Agreements
- Module 04: Entitlements
- Module 05: Queue Management
- Module 06: Knowledge Management
- Module 07: Interactive Service Hub
- Module 08: Intro to Service Analysis Tools
- Module 09: Voice of the Customer
- Module 10: Unified Service Desk
Dynamics 365 (CRM) Field Service (course 81065)
- Module 01: Introduction and Overview
- Module 02: Setup and Configuration
- Module 03: Work Order Management
- Module 04: Scheduling and Dispatching
- Module 05: Agreements
- Module 06: Mobility
- Module 07: Inventory and Purchasing
Course and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Exam Review
Dynamics 365 (CRM) Project Service Automation (course 816702)
This training course provides you with the skills to deploy, manage the Project Service Automation module of Dynamics 365. This course focuses on a deploying and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation.
This module provides an overview of the Project Service Automation and supporting components of a Dynamics 365 Online
- Module 01: Overview of Project Service Automation
- Module 02: Getting Started with Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- Module 03: Applications for Project Service Automation
- Module 04: Working with Project Server Automation
- Module 05: Managing Recourses and Project Management
Dynamics 365 (CRM) Power Bi, PowerApps and Flow (course 816704)
This instructor-led, hands on lab course is intended Individuals wishing to learn how to used Power BI, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to automate task. The audience typically includes power users, implementation consultants, technical support technicians, and system administrators. Candidates need a working knowledge of Office 365 and Dynamics 365 (CRM) features and functionality.
- Module 01 Power Bi, PowerApps and Flow in Dynamics CRM
- Module 02: Connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365
- Module 03: Connecting PowerApps to Dynamics 365
- Module 04: PowerApps Common Tasks
- Module 05: Microsoft Flow and Dynamics 365
- Module 06: Common Data Service and Dynamics 365