Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007: Level 1
Course number: 084901;One day; Instructor-Led
Software: Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
Diagrams and charts play a pivotal role in knowledge dissemination, making complex data easy to understand. Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007 has a host of features that are instrumental in creating pictorial representations of information. In this course, you will learn the essentials of Visio.
Course Objective: You will design and manage basic diagrams, workflows, and flowcharts.
Target Student: This course is designed for persons who have an understanding of basic workflows and the concept of end-to-end flowcharting.
Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computer. Specifically, students should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
This course requires one desktop computer for each student with the following configuration:
· Intel® Pentium® 1 GHz or higher processor.
· 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or more.
· 15 gigabytes (GB) of available hard disk space or more.
· CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
· Super VGA or higher resolution monitor.
· Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse®, or a compatible pointing device.
· 14.4 Kbps or faster modem, and a multimedia computer to access sound and other multimedia effects.
· Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business Edition.
visio professional 2007