Microsoft Office Excel 2007: VBA
Course number: 084037
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
For this course, you need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configuration:
- 500 MHz processor or higher
- 512 of MB RAM
- 20 GB of free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
- 1024 x 768 resolution video card and monitor
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access
- Printer (optional)
- Projection system to display the instructor's computer screen
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Enterprise Edition
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create, edit, and debug a macro.
- format worksheets using macros.
- create an interactive worksheet.
- work with multiple worksheets.
- perform calculations.
- Lesson 1: Developing Macros
- Topic 1A: Create a Macro with the Macro Recorder
- Topic 1B: Edit a Macro
- Topic 1C: Debug a Macro
- Topic 1D: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
Topic 1E: Work with Macro Security
- Lesson 2: Formatting Worksheets Using Macros
- Topic 2A: Insert Text
- Topic 2B: Format Text
- Topic 2C: Sort Data
- Topic 2D: Duplicate Data
Topic 2E: Generate a Report
- Lesson 3: Creating an Interactive Worksheet
- Topic 3A: Determine the Dialog Box Type
Topic 3B: Capture User Input
- Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Topic 4A: Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Topic 4B: Rename Worksheets
- Topic 4C: Modify the Order of Worksheets
Topic 4D: Print Worksheets
- Lesson 5: Performing Calculations
- Topic 5A: Create User-Defined Functions
- Topic 5B: Automate SUM Functions