Exam 77-601 – MOS - Using Microsoft Office Word 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
Create and customize documents (25–30%)
- Create and format documents, lay out documents, make documents and content easier to find, personalize Office Word 2007
Formatting content (25–30%)
- Format text and paragraphs, manipulate text, control pagination
Work with visual content (10–15%)
- Insert illustrations, format illustrations, format text graphically, insert and modify text boxes
Organize content (15–20%)
- Structure content by using Quick Parts, use tables and lists to organize content, modify tables, insert and format references and captions, merge documents and data sources
Review documents (10–15%)
- Navigate documents; compare and merge document versions; manage tracked changes; insert, modify, and delete comments
Share and secure content (5–10%)
Prepare documents for sharing, control document access, attach digital signatures