Exam 77-604 - MOS - Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
Manage messaging (25–35%)
- Create and send an email message, create and manage your signature and automated messages, manage email message attachments, configure email message sensitivity and importance settings, configure email message security settings, configure email message delivery options, view email messages
Manage scheduling (25–35%)
- Create appointments, meetings, and events; send meeting requests; update, cancel, and respond to meeting requests; customize calendar settings; share your calendar with others; view other calendars
Manage tasks (10–15%)
- Create, modify, and mark tasks as complete; accept, decline, assign, update, and respond to tasks
Manage contacts and personal contact information (15–20%)
- Create and modify contacts, edit and use an electronic business card, create and modify distribution lists, create a secondary address book
Organize information (20–25%)
- Categorize Office Outlook 2007 items by color; create and manage Office Outlook 2007 data files; organize mail folders; locate Office Outlook 2007 items by using Search; create, modify, and remove rules to manage email messages; customize your Office Outlook 2007 experience