Exam 77-602 – MOS - Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
Create and manipulate data
- Insert data by using AutoFill, ensure data integrity, modify cell contents and formats, change worksheet views, manage worksheets
Format data and content
- Format worksheets, insert and modify rows and columns, format cells and cell content, format data as a table
Create and modify formulas
- Reference data in formulas, summarize data by using a formula, summarize data by using subtotals, conditionally summarize data by using a formula, look up data by using a formula, use conditional logic in a formula, format or modify text by using formulas, display and print formulas
Present data visually
- Create and format charts, modify charts, apply conditional formatting, insert and modify illustrations, outline data, sort and filter data
Collaborate on and secure data
- Manage changes to workbooks, protect and share workbooks, prepare workbooks for distribution, save workbooks, set print options for printing data, worksheets, and workbooks