Exam 77-605 – MOS - Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
Structure a database (10‒15%)
- Define data needs and types; define and print table relationships; add, set, change, or remove primary keys; split databases
Create and format database elements (35‒40%)
- Create databases, create tables, modify tables, create fields and modify field properties, create forms, create reports, modify the design of reports and forms
Enter and modify data (5‒10%)
- Enter, edit, and delete records; navigate among records; find and replace data; attach documents to and detach from records; import data
Create and modify Queries (15‒20%)
- Create queries, modify queries
Present and share data (10‒15%)
- Sort data, filter data, create and modify charts, export data, save database objects as other file types, print database objects
Manage and maintain databases (15%)
- Perform routine database operations, manage databases